Some people get snagged by the fact that PayPal is my payment processor. What if you don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. You can still checkout using a credit card. Your payment will simply be processed through PayPal’s secure site.
1) Select and add your item to your shipping cart.
2) You’ll see a banner pop up at the top of the page saying your item was added to your cart.
3) When you’ve finished shopping go to your shopping cart (click the cart icon in the top right) and click checkout.
4) At the top of the checkout page you will enter your billing and shipping address. When you’re done scroll to the bottom of the page for payment.
5) At the bottom of this page you will see your order total. The blue PayPal radio button under your order total will be selected.
6) Notice under the “PayPal What is PayPal” test it states that you can still pay with a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Just to the right you will see that you may use a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card. Directly under the card logos select the “Proceed to PayPal” button.
7) A new PayPal page will open with your order total on the left and a PayPal login on the right. This is PayPal, so they do expect you to have an account with them, however, you’ll notice it says “choose a way to pay” at the top. The “Pay with my PayPal account” option is [almost] always selected. If you scroll down you will see (in blue letters) “Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit”. Select this option.
8) When you select this option you will be given all the options to enter a debit or credit card. Under the “country” dropdown menu are 3 tabs. The first one is debit. You can also choose credit (tab 2) or PayPal credit (tab 3).